Sunday, August 29, 2010

back in nash

I've been back in Nash for a week and life has been different. Ain't in Branson or Dallas anymore. It almost feels like I never left, but at the same time, I find myself walking around campus seeing 1,400 new little freshman faces, not eating at the caf half as much, and living in a new dorm without blood on the shower curtains.

Besides that, there's not really much to report on. Getting back into the groove. When I have something interesting to write about, I'll come back...

anne

2 comments:

  1. Today i made a tumblr site and I thought of you.
    chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. chlo-ball. I'm excited to read your tumblr. I'm gonna go find it now, and if I can't, I expect you to direct me to it... hope college is better than ever. call me sometime.

    ReplyDelete