Thursday, May 20, 2010

going, going, gone

This last week has been incredibly slow yet a whirlwind at the same time!

I haven't really done much besides get ready for camp and spend time with my mom... however, I was a lucky individual because I got to see, in person, the molly rodgers (in waco) and the jane ellen bryant (she came up to dallas). I also got to video chat with mr. thomas bain and molly selby (who is now counselor-ing at pine cove). And I got to spend some quality time with friends from home... sarah and marge - who I intend to see tonight, because tomorrow, I leave. I will be at kanakuk 'til the end of june snapping photos of campers for their parents to scroll through online! because of this, I will be MIA from this blog, facebook, and twitter (which I'm actually excited about). so, those of you who still know how to use pens (not keyboards) - please write me letters! I can't wait to write people... you can send notes to 1355 Lake Shore Dr, Branson, MO, 65615.

I will miss everyone, but am excited to return to the place that was my summer home for five years as a kid...

xo!
bannejo

No comments:

Post a Comment