Wednesday, July 28, 2010

back to branson

Tomorrow I leave to go back to Branson. I'm stopping in Tulsa halfway to spend the night with a friend I met at kamp in June (and future amazing race partner) Megan Gelmers. I'm more than excited. As I go back to K-1, please pray that I would be a light to these kids I'm going to get to spend two weeks with. First term I got to be photographer, which is a whole different ballgame. This time around, I'm responsible (with a co-counselor) for 10-12 girls. I don't know what age I'm going to have, I don't know who my co will be, and I don't really know any of the third term staff... but I'm trusting that it will be a grand time and letting the Lord figure out all the details. Also, feel free to write me letters! I'm only there for a couple of weeks but I sure do get excited when I get 'em... Anne Fogerty, 1355 Lake Shore Dr, Branson, MO, 65616.

Love,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment